YOUR TOTAL HR SOLUTION
Get The Benefits Of a Professional HR Manager But Tailored To Your Financial And
Book a HR Success Strategy Call now, And One Of HR Tactics’ Highly Experienced And Qualified Off-Site HR Managers Will Discuss The 5 Essential HR Functions Necessary For You To Have Peace Of Mind And For Your Business To Thrive.
So if you have 10 or more staff;
* know that your people could perform better…
* feel confused about how to make your business fully compliant…
* know you need HR help, but you’re stuck on how you can manage it financially,
Book The Call Today And See How Easy It Is To Get Your Business On Track
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes Your Off-Site HR Manager Delivers
Unlimited HR management services customised to your unique business, seamlessly delivering::
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
We are passionate about working with people who are looking for a smart approach to managing people, building a culture, being compliant, legal and safe.
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Yes, from Monday to Friday. You will enjoy direct phone, email, zoom, text access to your own dedicated Off-Site HR Manager for advice and support relating to performance and disciplinary matters as they arise. We have built close professional connections with many expert employment lawyers from whom we seek advice from whenever required.
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
How will we know what HR activities our Off-Site HR Manager is working on?
Via monthly and quarterly HR Strategy meetings with you on Zoom and the quarterly HR Activity Reports your Off-Site HR Manager provide, you’re always kept well informed.
Do you ever come on-site?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
Hi everyone Jackie Strachan from HR Tactics here with another quick HR hot tip. When employees can tell you genuinely care about their mental health or psychological safety, their engagement levels increase and we generally see higher levels of productivity in the workplace. So today’s HR hot tip for taking charge of
Why checking in on what your people are thinking and feeling is so important and what to ask during check ins. Hi everyone Jackie Strachan from HR Tactics here with another quick HR hot tip for you. So did you know that the quality of the communication flowing back to
Here’s why structure and routine have a positive impact on employee engagement and some suggestions for ways to implement structure for your people. Did you know that structure in our day actually creates calm? As business owners we all want high-performing, highly productive, highly engaged team members. Yes? So, it’s
Safe Work Australia has issued these seven steps we are to follow: Isolate: Remove the person from others. SafeWork Australia recommends giving the person a surgical mask, if possible. Inform: Tell health authorities by calling the national COVID-19 hotline on 1800 020 080, and follow the advice of health officials. Depending on your situation, authorities could
Do you have a business in either of these 2 sectors, specifically in Qld? beauty therapists and nail salon sector restaurants and cafes (including pubs, registered and licensed clubs, RSL clubs and hotels). QLD’s Chief Health Officer has deemed these 2 particular industries as higher risk as we emerge from COVID-19?
Have you completed your COVID-19 consultations with your staff yet? Not sure what business owners need to do before reopening and remobilising your workforce? This short video will explain the 5 essential steps practically for you to follow Don’t forget to make use of the COVID-19 Kit we put together
Understanding the COVID-19 Safe Workplace Principles ON the 5th May 2020 the National Cabinet met to further discuss options for easing restrictions over the coming months, and announced they’re going to be as proactive as possible in providing consistent help to businesses in preparing Australians to go back to work
With restrictions now being lifted gradually, the time has finally come to prepare our businesses for reopening. The first priority is deciding what safety precautions need to be taken to reduce or eliminate the chance of transmission. In making these decisions it is incumbent on you to consult with your
It’s no secret that COVID-19 is causing anxiety and stress for many business owners and their employees. If you’re like many businesses that have shifted some staff or even your entire team to remote working, you’ve most likely been faced with many different challenges in the HR space. And let’s