TOTAL HR SOLUTION
5 Essential Areas of HR, Managed For You!
For Less Than You're Paying Now
Overwhelmed by the increasing HR workload?
No smart approach to hiring, managing, engaging and retaining your people?
No budget for a full time HR Manager?
Uncertain if your business is safe & compliant?
Staff not staying and you’re unsure why?
WE JUST SOLVED YOUR PROBLEMS!
For a fixed monthly fee, HR Tactics provides you with one of our highly experienced, highly qualified HR Managers who remotely manages the 5 most mission-critical HR strategies essential to building structure, order and certainty across your business.
So you can get your life back!
We believe all business owners deserve to feel confident in your people and relaxed about your future plans, knowing you have a scalable and flexible solution.
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes Your Off-Site HR Manager Delivers
Unlimited HR management services customised to your unique business, seamlessly delivering::
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
We are passionate about working with people who are looking for a smart approach to managing people, building a culture, being compliant, legal and safe.
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Yes, from Monday to Friday. You will enjoy direct phone, email, zoom, text access to your own dedicated Off-Site HR Manager for advice and support relating to performance and disciplinary matters as they arise. We have built close professional connections with many expert employment lawyers from whom we seek advice from whenever required.
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
How will we know what HR activities our Off-Site HR Manager is working on?
Via monthly and quarterly HR Strategy meetings with you on Zoom and the quarterly HR Activity Reports your Off-Site HR Manager provide, you’re always kept well informed.
Do you ever come on-site?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
With restrictions now being lifted gradually, the time has finally come to prepare our businesses for reopening. The first priority is deciding what safety precautions need to be taken to reduce or eliminate the chance of transmission. In making these decisions it is incumbent on you to consult with your
It’s no secret that COVID-19 is causing anxiety and stress for many business owners and their employees. If you’re like many businesses that have shifted some staff or even your entire team to remote working, you’ve most likely been faced with many different challenges in the HR space. And let’s
Here are 7 creative alternatives available to employers when an employee’s performance or conduct becomes an issue: unpaid suspensions fines (when you navigate the legal nuances – this is why we have jobs!) alternative role/demotion withholding of pay increase or bonus increased supervision regular internet and email spot-checking focussed training
Health And Safety Audits And Inspections; What You Need To Do Health and safety audits and inspections go hand in hand with each other and are an imperative part of keeping your workplace free from WHS risks. Regardless of the size of your business, it is so important that you take a
Planning to Hire or Fire an Employee A number of our SME clients are struggling with the complexities of Australian employment law and frequently contact us for advice in managing these complexities. With all businesses facing dire consequences of getting it wrong and being fined for non-compliance, we have been