YOUR TOTAL HR SOLUTION
Get the benefits of a professional HR Manager but tailored to your financial and business needs
Book a HR Success Strategy Call now, and one of HR Tactics’ highly experienced and qualified Off-Site HR Managers will discuss the 5 essential HR functions necessary for you to have peace of mind and for your business to thrive.
So, if you have 10 or more staff;
you know that your people could perform better…
You’re confused about how to make your business fully compliant…
And you know you need HR help, but you’re stuck on how you can manage it financially,
book the call today and see how easy it is to get your business on track.
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes Your Off-Site HR Manager Delivers
Unlimited HR management services customised to your unique business, seamlessly delivering::
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
We are passionate about working with people who are looking for a smart approach to managing people, building a culture, being compliant, legal and safe.
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Yes, from Monday to Friday. You will enjoy direct phone, email, zoom, text access to your own dedicated Off-Site HR Manager for advice and support relating to performance and disciplinary matters as they arise. We have built close professional connections with many expert employment lawyers from whom we seek advice from whenever required.
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
How will we know what HR activities our Off-Site HR Manager is working on?
Via monthly and quarterly HR Strategy meetings with you on Zoom and the quarterly HR Activity Reports your Off-Site HR Manager provide, you’re always kept well informed.
Do you ever come on-site?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
Q: We have an employee who works Tuesday to Thursday, but she regularly has Tuesdays off, blaming it on the illness on her children. It is affecting the productivity of the business – what can we do? A: The employee needs to provide a medical certificate for the Tuesday absences – you should request
October is Safe Work Month so I’m going to ask you a VERY important question! How committed are you REALLY to providing a safe workplace for your team members? Is WHS just a tick and flick to you? Every October Safe Work Australia focus on Safe Work Month and have
Have you ever considered outsourcing the HR activities in your business? I want to outline why you would outsource your HR function, and why clients outsource to us? Because we’re a bit different to other outsourced HR providers. Interested to hear how? Well, let me give you an insight… First
How clear are you on when an employment contract is needed? Do you know why having an employment contract is always advisable? How about what clauses need to go into the contract? I’m still surprised by the number of business owners operating without employment contracts in place. On average, 75% of the clients we work with every month
Susan Sheehan from SmartCoach7 TV presents Jackie Strachan, Founder, CEO & HR Strategist at HR Tactics – explaining the 5 HR strategies every business owner should be prioritising regardless of the number of employees you have. Here’s the interview where I asked Jackie to explain how her Company HR Tactics
Did you know there’s a way to reduce the time you spend on all the transactional HR tasks by up to 90%? So time is money yes? And for those of you who are still managing all your HR tasks internally without utilising any automation platform, you’ll know facilitating, managing,
Hi everyone, Jackie Strachan here from HR Tactics with a newsflash HR Hot tip DID YOU KNOW – In Qld there’s now a way to allow more people inside your business than the QLD restrictions are allowing So provided that your businesses or organisation is in complete compliance with the
Recognition is one of the biggest drivers of engagement and we neglect this fact at our peril. Here are some tips on creating a culture of recognition. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own
By helping our employees become more resilient we can build a hardier, more highly productive workforce. Here’s one simple suggestion on where to start. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own journey as an