YOUR TOTAL HR SOLUTION
Get The Benefits Of a Professional HR Manager But Tailored To Your Financial And
Book a HR Success Strategy Call now, And One Of HR Tactics’ Highly Experienced And Qualified Off-Site HR Managers Will Discuss The 5 Essential HR Functions Necessary For You To Have Peace Of Mind And For Your Business To Thrive.
So if you have 10 or more staff;
* know that your people could perform better…
* feel confused about how to make your business fully compliant…
* know you need HR help, but you’re stuck on how you can manage it financially,
Book The Call Today And See How Easy It Is To Get Your Business On Track
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes Your Off-Site HR Manager Delivers
Unlimited HR management services customised to your unique business, seamlessly delivering::
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
We are passionate about working with people who are looking for a smart approach to managing people, building a culture, being compliant, legal and safe.
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Yes, from Monday to Friday. You will enjoy direct phone, email, zoom, text access to your own dedicated Off-Site HR Manager for advice and support relating to performance and disciplinary matters as they arise. We have built close professional connections with many expert employment lawyers from whom we seek advice from whenever required.
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
How will we know what HR activities our Off-Site HR Manager is working on?
Via monthly and quarterly HR Strategy meetings with you on Zoom and the quarterly HR Activity Reports your Off-Site HR Manager provide, you’re always kept well informed.
Do you ever come on-site?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
Sadly, mental illness affects a high proportion of the Australian population, with Beyond Blue reporting that 45% of the Australian population will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime. As employers, how do we deal with mental illness in our workforce? And here’s a question – is it any of our business? It’s
Here’s a snap overview of how the JobMaker Hiring Credit scheme works because we’re getting quite a few employers contacting us for clarification. Here are the main points: If you create a new job in your business and hire a 16-to-29-year-old you’ll get a $200 per week credit, if you hire a 30-to-35-year-old it’s $100/week credit. It’s available until 30 September next year. All businesses are eligible except Government agencies and companies claiming JobKeeper
Hi employers – It doesn’t take long for new hires to decide whether or not they’re going to stick around these days, does it? So here’s what makes the difference, how you onboard them in those first few days, weeks and months. Here are 2 critical points about Onboarding: Onboarding isn’t orientation or induction Onboarding goes beyond simply introducing your company to new hires
Q: How much time can an employee take on stress leave? Do we pay this leave at normal rates? I have an employee who has told me he is off for the rest of the day and needs a week’s stress leave. What documentation does he have to produce? A:
Does this sound like you? Still, despite being out in the working world for years and despite owning your own business, you’re still a little unsure exactly what “HR people” do, and unconvinced exactly how us “HR people” can actually build value in your business? Then you’re not alone – many of our clients are just
Are you completely clear on when you need to implement the rise in minimum Award wages this year? Unlike past years, the implementation of increases in minimum Award wages this financial year has been split in to 3 stages to be implemented back on: July 1 2020 Nov 1 2020, and Feb 1 2021. So if the minimum Award wage increase didn’t apply to you as of July 1st, then depending on which
There has always been quite a lot of confusion around whether casuals received overtime rates at all, or if they did, the rate they should be paid. So the Fair Work Commission has been working on this area and in August and October 2020, the Fair Work Commission (FWC) amended
Q: An employee on a part-time contract with a set amount of hours per day is occasionally required to work additional hours. Are they entitled to overtime rates for these hours? A: It would depend on the employee’s entitlements under their contract of employment, enterprise agreement or relevant award so that’s the first thing to
Q: We have a long-term employee who is seeking a 3-to-6-month break to visit his home in China. He has not disclosed the specific reason for the need to return to China – he simply stated it was due to a bad family situation. Am I within my rights to have a more detailed explanation? A: You have