YOUR TOTAL HR SOLUTION
Get The Benefits Of a Professional HR Manager But Tailored To Your Financial And
Book a HR Success Strategy Call now, And One Of HR Tactics’ Highly Experienced And Qualified Off-Site HR Managers Will Discuss The 5 Essential HR Functions Necessary For You To Have Peace Of Mind And For Your Business To Thrive.
So if you have 10 or more staff;
* know that your people could perform better…
* feel confused about how to make your business fully compliant…
* know you need HR help, but you’re stuck on how you can manage it financially,
Book The Call Today And See How Easy It Is To Get Your Business On Track
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes Your Off-Site HR Manager Delivers
Unlimited HR management services customised to your unique business, seamlessly delivering::
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
We are passionate about working with people who are looking for a smart approach to managing people, building a culture, being compliant, legal and safe.
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Yes, from Monday to Friday. You will enjoy direct phone, email, zoom, text access to your own dedicated Off-Site HR Manager for advice and support relating to performance and disciplinary matters as they arise. We have built close professional connections with many expert employment lawyers from whom we seek advice from whenever required.
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
How will we know what HR activities our Off-Site HR Manager is working on?
Via monthly and quarterly HR Strategy meetings with you on Zoom and the quarterly HR Activity Reports your Off-Site HR Manager provide, you’re always kept well informed.
Do you ever come on-site?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
EXPLAINED: Casual conversion – small claims procedure The amendment act has introduced a new avenue to resolve some disputes about casual conversion. What has changed The resolution of disputes around casual conversion used to be dealt with by the fair work commission only but now the employee has an alternative option of filing in the federal circuit court as well.
EXPLAINED: A new requirement to “Offer” casual conversion [if have >=15 employees] This change relates specifically to employers with 15 or more employees so if you have less than 15 employees then you just need to be ready to assess requests from your casuals. So this change passed by Parliament in March 2021 relates to a new entitlement being added to the National
EXPLAINED: New casual loading offset provision to avoid double dipping This is the biggest relief for business owners! so, there’s a new casual loading offset provision that has been introduced to ensure wrongly classified casuals cannot double dip and be back paid entitlements as a permanent employee in addition to keeping the casual loading they’ve already been paid. We now
EXPLAINED: The casual employment information statement (the CEIS) The amendment act introduces a Casual Employment Information Statement (CEIS) which is to be given to all casuals. The CEIS can be downloaded from the fair work ombudsman website in word or PDF version. The CEIS has information about: The definition of a casual employee When an
EXPLAINED: New definition of casual employment Finally, we’ve been given a definition of a casual. The question of what makes a casual a casual has been a major cause of concern for employers, especially in recent years due to some court cases like Skene and Rossato. So here we go – a person is now considered a casual employee if they accept
The 5 recent changes to the Fair Work Act regarding casual employment So let’s get you clear on each of the 5 changes to the FW Act that were passed by Parliament mid-March 2021. To do this I have recorded 5 separate short videos with each video explaining one of
Has employee morale taken a dive in your business during the pandemic? If not, then congratulations. But unfortunately, dramatic drops in morale and engagement have been widespread, and has highlighted that especially at times like this, employers need to invest just as much time in focusing on psychological employee needs
Did you know that recent research is indicating that half of Australians will experience workplace bullying at some point in their careers. That’s really concerning especially because under health and safety laws and the Fair Work Act, we employers have a duty of care to identify and tackle bullying associated with our workplace. Bullying claims can now run into millions of
Do you have any staff on an annualised salary arrangement? If you do – it’s time to dust off the calculator or the Excel formulas and recalculate whether the annual salary you’re paying your salaried staff still: 1. accurately reflects the employee’s usual working hours and 2. they’re being paid