OFF-SITE HR MANAGEMENT
Overwhelmed by the Increasing HR Workload? Can’t Remember the Last Holiday you Were Able to Take?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
Outcomes of Off-Site HR Management
Fostered Employee Wellbeing
Increased Employee Engagement
Who We Help
New & Growing Businesses
Confused Business Owners
clients and Partners
Hi, My name is Jackie Strachan.
At HR Tactics we help business owners realise they don’t have to miss out on the HR outcomes bigger businesses enjoy, for a fear of high costs. We’ve been doing this for the last 20 years.
My team delivers you confidence, knowing that your HR processes will support and protect your business through the operational ups and downs.
We work with you to bring order and stability to your workforce, developing productivity and reducing the staff turnover rate.
If you’re still reading then I’m guessing you understand that people are the backbone of your business and therefore also your greatest liability.
Let’s have a conversation about what expert-level HR management could bring to your business. If we think we have an off-site HR management or tailored HR consulting solution to suit you, we’ll let you know.
CEO, HR Tactics
Recruitment Process Design
- We customise and conduct your recruitment campaigns to attract the right employees.
- We calculate wage rates along with the requirements, capabilities and personal qualities required for the position.
- We know the laws surrounding what you can and can’t ask during an interview, and customise interview questions to make the process more reliable.
- By only liaising with you when necessary, we leave you and your other employees to carry out your regular duties.
Refine Onboarding Procedures
- We ensure your new starters are professionally welcomed with personalised pre-commencement & early-weeks initiatives.
- Communication and paperwork are managed seamlessly through the cloud-based HR platform.
- Managers are coached to understand how to train and support new employees in their early weeks.
- Using the Zoom platform we run short onboarding check-ins to address any concerns.
- We conduct annual staff surveys to create a snapshot of current staff engagement and satisfaction levels.
- From these engagement insights, we debrief management on what is and isn’t working well.
Foster Staff Wellbeing
- We organise tailored initiatives to enhance your team members’ financial, physical and emotional literacy, while building their resilience in handling stress.
- We conduct annual audits of your Fair Work and WHS compliance, delivering a legal exposure report, along with suggested changes to fix any areas of risk.
- We provide you direct access to phone or email us on weekdays for advice or explanations around any HR compliance and employee management issues.
Is my Off-Site HR Manager on call?
Which programs do you utilise to remotely manage our HR?
Do we have monthly check ins?
Do we have quarterly on-site days?
45 Minute HR Strategy Roadmap Call
TOOLS & OFFERS
Confused About Which Steps to Take, to Improve Your HR Management?
5 HR Strategies to Increase Performance & Protection
$25 Fair Work or WHS Compliance Check
Have you ever considered outsourcing the HR activities in your business? I want to outline why you would outsource your HR function, and why clients outsource to us? Because we’re a bit different to other outsourced HR providers. Interested to hear how? Well, let me give you an insight… First
How clear are you on when an employment contract is needed? Do you know why having an employment contract is always advisable? How about what clauses need to go into the contract? I’m still surprised by the number of business owners operating without employment contracts in place. On average, 75% of the clients we work with every month
Susan Sheehan from SmartCoach7 TV presents Jackie Strachan, Founder, CEO & HR Strategist at HR Tactics – explaining the 5 HR strategies every business owner should be prioritising regardless of the number of employees you have. Here’s the interview where I asked Jackie to explain how her Company HR Tactics
Did you know there’s a way to reduce the time you spend on all the transactional HR tasks by up to 90%? So time is money yes? And for those of you who are still managing all your HR tasks internally without utilising any automation platform, you’ll know facilitating, managing,
Hi everyone, Jackie Strachan here from HR Tactics with a newsflash HR Hot tip DID YOU KNOW – In Qld there’s now a way to allow more people inside your business than the QLD restrictions are allowing So provided that your businesses or organisation is in complete compliance with the
Recognition is one of the biggest drivers of engagement and we neglect this fact at our peril. Here are some tips on creating a culture of recognition. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own
By helping our employees become more resilient we can build a hardier, more highly productive workforce. Here’s one simple suggestion on where to start. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own journey as an
Why checking in on what your people are thinking and feeling is so important and what to ask during check ins. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own journey as an employer. I would
Here’s why structure and routine have a positive impact on employee engagement and some suggestions for ways to implement structure for your people. This information was provided with the intention of helping you find more clarity, confidence and peace of mind as you navigate your own journey as an employer.